Thursday, February 24, 2005


AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! the thing I posted yesterday was a mistake, I was supposed to save it under draft not post it, but by mistake I must have clicked post instead of...well..OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU GET THE IDEA RIGHT? rIGHT? good. This calls for a reposting of a condensed version of yesterdays accident, among other things:

Now...ehem.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! NOT THE CHEESE!
Ok, I take you up on your OFFER love :) How many posts do I have to do this for?
And if you already read the mess that was on here yesterday, you may skip items 1 and 2 from the itemised paragraphs below, arranged in said manner for the benefit of African Pygmies. Why? What are you dumb?
  1. One cannot fully enjoy anime, when one is alone: For there is no joy in squealing by yourself when a great and utterly unexpected twist occurs in the plot. And neither is there any joy in singing to the cheesy openning music, which eventually grows on you without warning. For squeal and sing all you like, you will only ammount to an insane person, locked away in your empty flat, the nosey neighbours pressing their ears against their walls, trying to make some sense of your lunatic raving. A very Ganz-ing situation indeed, I'm afraid. Shikt! Saimecaniii, where are you? I'm alone in my sadness, and it's not very becoming :(
  2. FULL METAL ALCHEMIST ROCKS! and with a name as stupid as FULL METAL ALCHEMIST you can bet your smart little panties, it's gonna be the best anime I've watched since FRUITS BASKET- which still reserves the number 1 spot on the stupid name list of the bestest animes!
  3. The name FRUITS BASKET it actually does have a significance when you watch the show...something about a game Tohru used to play when she was a kid and how they called her a rice ball and...oh I sodd this, I'm bored of myself.

No comments: