Friday, March 04, 2005


Don't mind Ed, he's just running away from great balls of fire.

Now leaving Ed to his thing. I've had my poll up for an entire week now, and really you'd think people would be more enthusiastic about playing about with a persons life...i mean image, we are living in the sad age of reality TV post Big Brother after all. But noooo, I only got 3 votes. 3! WHAT THA HELL AM I SUPPOSE' TO DO WITH 3 VOTES? Ha!? Not to mention, 3 votes out of which, the validity of one is questionable, since it came from Misba... leaving me with a grand total of 2! I speet on them! ...and yet I am forced to make a decision. Both Sarah and Saimecanii chose hairstyle number 3... and the only other person (whose vote doesn't count coz she's Misba) in oposition of 'popular demand' chose the Spike. What does that tell me? That tells me the following:

  • That tells me that Hairstyle 1 was propably too out of my league any way, coz I don't thinkmy hair is long enough to cut it in an anciaent Egyptian slant.
  • That Hairstyle i-donno-what-number from the Hello video clip was probably too Rock Starish for some.
  • And also that hairstyle Boy George was the least popular among voters.

So what will Elest do at this most critical moment? Elest will (drum roll) go for hairstyle Boy George. (Mad screaming and booing and confusion and utter chaos amidst the audience. Rotten vegetables are hurrled. In the panic old pensioners are crushed under the bustling crowd which has gone mad. the HOOLA HOOPS man yells 'oi you, walnuts! Noooooooooo!' The only gay eskimo in the crowd starts singing and waving a big pancart that reads 'We want more crazy naked runners down Camden High street.' People start beating each other up for no reason at all. John Stikes does a funny dance.) SHUTUP! (the crown freezes) I might be tempted to change my mind if I get any other votes by the end of today. (utter silence. a cricket can be heard chirping. somebody stomps on it.)

Now, I shall get back to my reading...will keep checking back here every so often. Meanwhile, be good :) ...what's that? Someone has a question- Why am I discriminating against Misba's vote? Coz she's Misba, thats why, and watch your stupid political correctness, you'll offend her.

No comments: