Monday, December 18, 2006

'One who goes to bed with a blind person will wake up cross-eyed.'

--Turkish proverb of the day.
This is not politically incorrect, it's supposed to be about the friends/company you keep. ...Ok, it is a bit politically incorrect, but only in a harmless Turkish way.

I am safely in the office...After a close call to bash out my own brains, induced by an increadibly lethargic Sunday, the highlight of which was trying to take a sneaky picture in the underground, of a little Chinese woman donning the most amount of Burberry I have ever seen on the person of a single person. I do declare, she must be the spearhead of a new breed of East-Asian Chavs. Did I succeed? Alas, no. Her little husband was in the way, and they got paranoid when I suddenly whipped out my phone. Who in so much Burberry wouldn't be?
Why was said Sunday lethargic?
Caught daily in the eye of the most heinous draft in the office (between doors is our station) + not wearing enough to bed + no coat or warm clothes = Something coming on + Night nurse and Grandma's paracetemol = drowsy, drugged out Elest.
Ryo, however, would simply call it the following: The insensibility of the Elest "Eleeeest! You need to take care of yourself!" ...Because he's such a dad.
Unfortunately, Elest is the type who learns the hard way, or otherwise never...as with everything in her life. Who needs advice when pain can drive it home to you. And if the pain hurts good, then you're just hopeless. Hopeless, mind you, doesn't necessarily make u an artist though if gross generalisations can be taken as truth, it comes pretty damn close.

17:20
Damn Japanese IQ test, been sitting here for a quarter of my luch break and still I got the fed, the theif and the little boy on the wrong side of the river! How on earth did Huden abla do this?

Highlight of my work day: Saif taking off Michael's tie, while Michael is in the middle of a serious report to the CEO, re-knotting it, making michael take off his jacket, putting it on him and then telling him to make sure he hangs it when he gets home.
Ha ha ha!...ahem.

Nah the real highlight was Saif's speach at the end of the Tsunami Two Years conferance.

I'm off. Off I saaay!

No comments: