Monday, February 26, 2007

Michael's Carribean accent seems to be getting more prominant, and I badly miss manga. Otherwise I am so happy, because today was sunny and now it's 05:56 pm yet the sky is lighter-flame blue! This means more day-light and spring! And this means Summer which means an even more happy Elest bunny, dragging the carpet and cushions and lantern into the back balcony! Badu style! It's like camping, but better!

With that said, Elest is having a quarter-life-crisis over the duality that is Peter Pan syndrome, driving home with a vengence, and the term 'Married Woman' aimed within immediate proximity of where ever she may be. I ask you, how can one be a 'married woman' without being a woman? Surely one would have to stop being a girl first. Pish.

This is why I been nagging at Ryo about playing a game all the time. If he doesn't want to, I'll entertain myself some other immature way. Hence I'm badly missing manga, pregnant-woman-craving style. Just need to get paid first (A pox'o the accounts people in this company.)

I'm off home now. Off I say.

No comments: