Monday, June 06, 2005

Day: A very deceptive Monday.
Time: 05:36 in the morning.
Place: Bedroom, in front of PC.
Sound: This really funky new Turkish band called Manga (yes, like the comic)- they're kinda dark rock and heavy metal mixed, and I've liked all their songs till now coz not a single one has been about that all time terribly rinsed cliche, love...yes, 'tis all very angsty and miserable :)
Occupation: Have non...MAN IT'S DA HOLIDAYs, WHAT U TRYING TO DO, PISS ME OFF?!
Immediate occupation: oh, downloading anime and blogging.
At 5:00 in the morning?: There is actually a very good reason for this, other than the fact that I may well be sad or losing sleep over something. You see after Fajr I had some cat errands to run- namely giving Dibby attention and waiting over him while he eats (he's very depressed you see and he's lost alot of weight...not to mention the Evil Siamese has been bullying him).
Other than that I do actually have a reason to be writing this...yes, for once I has something to say...ehem...drum roll please...Huden and Daoud had their nikah four days ago! Why am I yelling? ...yes I know this is old news for me by now, but it isn't for you! Thats why I'm Yelling! :) So now in the eyes of God my Siss-poo be married. And then there was much rejoicing, bible style. And yes they be very happy. And yes they be terribly in love. And oh shut up you foo'. ...ntch, idiot! Ok, thats it, I'm changing the subject coz this is turning into one of those self indulging- 'dear diary, today Mr. Rochester was ever so wicked to me. I do believe he is quite in love with my Rhododendrons.'
...yawn. maybe I should go back to bed. Yeah thats what I'll do, I'll come back to this later... oh, Sasha just logged in.

No comments: