Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-ssssssssssssssssssss-ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-sssssssssss? ... sssss.
(The Producers)

Listening to live performance video of Jyojyoushi, L'arc-en-ciel. (Haido rocks)

I have nothing to say.
This is me taking a break from pre-course learning task of too much grammar.

But,
Here's what I found in the 'terms and conditions' fine print of the Telewest Broadband E-billing service form. (Note, I don't usually read fine prints. In fact, I never read fine prints -which got me to wonder, this time around, if I might be missing out on something.)

5. Telewest accepts liability in full for any personal injury or death caused by its negligence and for any fraudulent misrepresentation. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Telewest hereby excludes any and all other liabilities and/or responsibilities and disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise relating to the E-Billing service, the information contained on it and/or its use.

Basically:

In the unlikely event that you get dead or hurt because of our E-billing service, we will take full responsibility for it. (for everything else that may befall you because of our E-billing service, we won't.)

That's almost as funny as the giant telephone with giant for-certified-blind-people buttons that my mom got. The BT Big Button 100- comes only in one colour: white, for the ultimate shock effect.

Speaking of mommy, she wore my NewRocks while going out earlier on, coz her own boots got soaked in the rain.
Mom: Wow, this is cool! -oh wait, I think I'm getting dizzy.
Hope she's fine.

Honey Greek youghurt is nice. It's even nicer with maple syrup cereal clusters.
Formage Frais isn't.
Don't accidentially buy formage frais instead of cottage cheese.
And don't ever eat the formage frais with maple syrup cereal clusters, just coz you think you need to consume it and don't know how.

No comments: