Sunday, January 22, 2006

'You and I drift further and further apart. I've...had to do some things. Do some things differently. I make my heart harder, colder, stronger. I stand before a door that will never open. Still, I knock on it for eternity. And you will remain you: beautiful, young. And I will grow older. I will grow older alone.'

-Voices of a Distant Star

Sound: 'Maps' - Yeah yeah yeahs
Smell: Something yum.
Sensation: Tired (Insomnia). Insomnia (Thinking too much). Thinking too much (Angsting). Angsting (Chrono Crusade...among other things) ... this Blogspot is called OnigiriPathos for a reason. -DON'T "YOU'RE SUCH A 12 YEAR-OLD" ME! This is not teen-hormones-angsting, I'm pulling a Donnie Darko!
But I have no giant Bunny.
...
I've cut my hair.

Smell: It's CURRY!
Fears: ...I better not say.
Less scary fears: Facing a classroom full of foreign older-than-me students on Tuesday.

I'm gonna go watch Underworld II with Sis and Bro now, because the best way to drive away very important but frightening thoughts that are so bloody loud upstairs, you can't even read a book in peace anymore, is to blare out the noise with something noisier - namely, cheap, often-witless entertainment.

No comments: