Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Autumn is back. Presently...

Books: Struggling to surrender -Jeffrey Lang
Music: Elephant Gun -Beirut
Comfort blanket: Sufi, my huggly kitten bear
Manga: Fruits Basket vol. 17 on its way
Anime: Ergo Proxy, same as above
Conspiring: to renovate my bedroom
Thoughts: Should prob start swimming again now that I've healed
Predicaments: Stencil
Dissapointments: black spirals move arround too much, they're not very practical
Real dissapointments: MA
MA?: Deferred man :(
Sudan: Jees, give me some space, ur stifling my enlightenment
Aspirations: Should probably finish that novel before I go out there and die though
Feeling: Confused but strangely liberated
Sexiest man alive: Miyavi

Today, for a split second brief moment, amidst the communal banter of everyone in the office talking at once, I lost track of language. All sense of understanding fell away, confusion seized hold of that place in the brain which aught to interprate communication, and for want of any way better to fix the glitch I felt like I aught to try speaking or listening in Turkish to be able to understand.

No comments: