Monday, August 20, 2007

It is the cause, it is the cause, my soul...

The past few weeks have proved that living by impulse, without thought, without expectation or complete digestion, helps make memories. Call it taking in the scenery; Living your life like a spectator; shrugging 'what the hell' to every new invitation and opportunity; Engaging in intimate conversation with taxi drivers. I think this because it's been some time since I've experienced at all, let alone this much in such a short space of time, things which fealt like memories in the making.

Here's to doing mad things
being dissapointed
feeling ecstatic pain
embracing discomfort
abandoning inhibition
yelling at guys who had it coming
enjoying boredom
breaking the habbit
letting the hurt take its toll

If you blink you might miss it.

Here's to 4 hours of Othello under the rain


Predition catch my soul, but I do love thee.
And when I love thee not, chaos is come again.

-Othello

No comments: