Monday, June 18, 2007

I am People. Says HR

Apparently writing to Tony Blair about one's life, and then asking him if he'd be interrested in spending a day with you is very theraputic.
Hinna's done it.
Verdict: I laugh till my sides hurt and then decide that I too shall write Tony Blair a letter, detailing all the major and minor goings on in my life, past, prestnt and future. I will also tell him I'm glad he's no longer prime minister and that his wife has a posterior of generous proportions.

There is nothing delicate about Indonesian buffalo skin chips. Why they call it a delicacy is beyond me. The dodgy smell and aftertaste combined with all the gros things Sarah told me previously about how said chips are made, almost made me gag. The office bedlam which ensued was rather amusing though.
Verdict: Never offer Munia buffalo skin chips without telling her what they are.

No comments: