Monday, June 11, 2007

Nothing is real with millstones on your mind. And yet, one may argue that these are the effects of Raz's miracle allergey tablet. To our dismay, it is drowsiness, not a near-death overdose experience I'm experiencing.
Meanwhile in the field of our toils:
a) I think 'The Mohammedan Bean' is the perfect name for the Muslim Aid coffee shop, and I don't care what anyone thinks. That or 'QahWah' --It's time with gve the Coffee back to the Arabs, where it came from.
b) Executive Committee meetings are a waste of paper.
c) Two Algerians and a Bangladeshi were arguing over how much a coffee shop can make in a day. Sounds like a joke. A bit like Two Muslims and a Monk...but that one's true too. I promise. They were walking down the street with lots to carry.

Cry. Cry because after you've cried and there are no more tears left, life will carry on.
Today begins the beginning of the end, and I will finally do my time for my sins. I feel like the guy in The Mechanist, my first good night's sleep in an entire year awaits.


Death is the road to awe.
-The Fountain

No comments: