Wednesday, June 23, 2004

It looks crap. and it looks nothing like Hyde's hair style in the Hello video clip...don't bother clicking the temporary link under Click Me- my hair doesn't look a thing like that...or on second thoughts, check it out if you wanna see what it had aspired to be, but failed so miserably i the process. ...seen it? yeah, a bit ambitious aren't I?
Yet all in all, at times like this one appreciates more, what one often takes for granted, for instance: it has been unmistakeably demonstrated once again, through my ingenious ability to invent new ways of getting myself into crap and regretting it, that Islam, far from making life more difficult for people, makes life easier...and especially for the likes of me.
Alhamdullah, for the glorious invention that is the hijab! It has liberated women from the shame of bad hair days!

No comments: