Wednesday, June 09, 2004

No I havent fixed up the links and stuff yet. I can't be bothered, u gotta problem!? anyway, I been sitting here on the floor cushions wiv my laptop for about 4 or 5 hours now. the intention was to get some writing done. instead, I chatted away to 'vita detestabilis' and 'Kooky kitty', who was packing her life away in plastic bags. what are the odds of me ever finishing this thing? ok, dats not all too implausible, but what are the odds of me publishing? and guess what mommy said to me last night.
Mommy: Elest its 1:00 am go to bed.
Elest: ...
Mommy: Elest your gonna screw up ur eyes, come on ur tired as it is.
Elest: ...
Mommy: Elest, stop writing that there's gonna be a war soon any way.

Yes...I was feeling rather suicidal at this point.
Ok, im gonna try again now...wat i need is some inspiration...lets play something from Buddah Bar.

oh by the way, the reason why I am unhappy is not because Tas has flounced off to Dubai tonight. neither is it because I have nothing to wear to Farhanas wedding, nor the fact that I'm skint, or dying to get the hell outa this country and unable to go visit my dad, coz everything in our lives seems to be on the hold presently, so that i can't even book my tickets.

I am unhappy because my Fruits Basket DVD still hasn't come yet. Grrrrrr.

No comments: