Wednesday, June 09, 2004

My inspiration is being channeled in the wrong direction, and my stomach keeps growling. No its not trying to tell me I'm hungry, it just wanted to know if in Iceland they drive cars on the right or left side of the road. I told it, they didnt have cars in Iceland. So it asked me if they didnt have cars what did they drive there. and I said they didnt drive, they rode on raindeer and used sleds pulled by little African pigmees in green pyjamas and stupid looking wings sticking out the sides of their heads. and when it asked what the wings were for, I told it to shutup.

Ima get myself a drink...meanwhile here's a bit of dialogue from Fruits Basket- only coz I can't be bothered to write out a summary to justify my appreciation of a cartoon at age 21, for people who probably arent even gonna read it. you anime-phobes!

Shigure: Tohru, I'm a dog. Yuki here, he's a rat. Thats Kyo, don't let him scare you with his temper he's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder.
Tohru: so this is...normal?
Shigure: Well strange choice of words, but yes, our family has lived with this curse for generations. We turn into the twelve animals of the Zodiac-
Kyo: Grrrrrrr, (twitch twitch).
Shigure: Sorry, the twelve animals, plus the cat. Any way,whenever our bodies go under alot of stress, or when we're hugged by a member of the oposite sex, we transform. We change back eventually...the only problem is..
SFX: POOF! (FLUFFY SMOKE CLOUD)
Shigure: ...We're naked.
Tohru: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: