Thursday, March 02, 2006

...upon a darker note, and picking up from yesterday: yeah, all this sounds nice in writing, but it's not a significant other's flaws which prevent us from loving, it's our own. Kindness thrives not, where we are but sorry pieces of self-involvement, who look out only for own interrests. I too am guilty of this. It comes with insecurity, and distrust in the ultimate shape that things will take in spite of our struggles.
There is no love lost, because there is no love left.
And so i fought off the urge to not get off at Oxford Circus this morning. The urge to stay on this train till it's final destination: for re-assurance, for my blind comfort...anything to make this go away.
But I'm re-embracing my dissilusionments. 'breathe in this bitter monotony, which promises to last for ever.'

...and yeah my period's late, what of it?...pisses me off, AND THAT'S NOT TO SAY U CAN UNDERMINE MY ANGSTING JUST COZ I'M EMOTIONAL! THIS IS REAL, AND I EVEN HAVE A POETIC OBITUARY TO LAY IT TO REST WITH!

I need some chocolate to get through today, but I've got no cash or change for the machine outside, and Mark is eating his in front of me! :(

No comments: