Friday, September 02, 2005

Augh shiKt! The post I just wrote dissapeared on me! Sodd it, can't be faffed to write it again, so instead, here:

It's a beautiful dayyy

Right, now that I've stated the obvious and gotten that out the way, lets move on. But before we go any further, to clear this matter of, you know, all the pictures on this page...firstly, the fact that they're all Japanese is quite simply an absurd coincidence, and means nothing at all. The real androgynous one below with the maniac smile, is merely there to model my future lip piercing. And Kimura Takuya on the side is merely there for comic purposes (...yes, it was actually funny to start with, but now its essence still lingers coz I can't be bothered to take it off or put something in its place). Basically, and for the last time, I do not like them.
So that just leaves Hyde (who I do like), and frankly I don't care if no one else finds him attractive, Piss off man!

Jeez, what a crap way to start the blog which marks this glorious occaision of my connection to the net eh?

And here's an even crapper way to end it: Fin.

-HAA HAA HAA, How You Like That?! :p


...Nah, ok, I'll be back when I got somthing worth writing to write.

No comments: