Saturday, September 03, 2005

It is my melodramatic ovary's turn to ovulate and so the blasted thing has had me twisting in pain all night, and now still all morning. Ouch.
Point: From now on I shall take after my friend Olga, and exercise my rights to claim moodiness when ever it suits me, based on the instability of my merciless female hormones.
I also exercise said rights to have a chocolate binge when I like. I woul'd like one now.
...
Cursed be the one that devoured the last of the toblerone!

Uh oh, what's that smell? ...have I mentioned before that barbarian Turks have fried liver for breakefast? If it so happens to be a special occaision breakfast, they will redily partake in some fried heart and lung aswell...and while preparing a salad they have a tendancy to sticking the ends of cucumbers to their foreheads, and the foreheads of anyone within close proximity of them. Yet there must be some meaning to all of this madness coz they did rule half the world once upon a time. In fact, the only reason why Turkey's going to the dogs today is coz of this national desire to conform to secular, european and capitalist imperialist ideals in the name of modernism and freedom.
Now where the hell is the freedom in suppressing culture and history and beliefe, and human rights along with it?

I say up with fried liver in the morning, cucumbers all arround!

No comments: