Sunday, September 25, 2005

- I laugh at your misfortune, stupid steriotypical female character, comfortably self indulging in the clear cut black & white dilemas your stupid Hollywood film is capable of throwing at you: HA HA HAAA!

**Hmmm, now where did we put that mug of green tea? Oh bother, it's in the kitchen.
You know, I got so desperate for feline affection this morning, i nicked our neighbours cat :) ...This is post-my encounter with Molier/Moliaaaa however u spell it. (sigh) it matters not, because for me, he will always be snuggly-tubby-puff-cake, memories of whom are making the pain in my back more easy to bear. Ouch. Yo guys aching too? I got home at exactly 1:19 last night, and everyone was 'manufacturing zzzzzzs' in the ever memorable words of Sasha the Shapka. -"Do not dub me that!"

That was so fun though, let's do it all again sometime soon. The heavy boxes too.
Meanwhile I gotta go and wash the dishes. Ouch...Woe to me, the world is so insensitive. Hence, I will put it off for as long as I can, just to spite it. The world I mean. The world which doesn't really give a shiKt about my dishes or domestic chores. That world.
But I pretend it does, coz when you make out like you're some '(you are) THE ONE (Neo)' super-heroin, whose great powers (which are destined to benefit mankind) still lie dormant and waiting to be awoken at the appointed time -and once enough kitchen utensils have been cleaned-...then life becomes more interresting, ne?


But has anyone ever asked me about my feelings on the matter? Oh No, fate's just dumped this thing on my lap, like an unwated puppy, without caring weather or not I'm ready for it. Perhaps I want to lead an ordinary life like everyone else. Perhaps I just want to wash my dishes...how do you think I feel about benefiting mankind. Does anyone give a crap? WELL?! (sigh) -thus is the fate of the super heroine :( at least I have my trusty snuggly-tubby-puff-cake by my side. He will roll on your face and suffocate you!

"Hey lady, don't die! Uh oh, her life's passing before her eyes, this is no good is it."- Ehem, sorry, the crazy is trying to come out again. Wait let's back track and try one more time.

**Hmmm (again), now let's see who's online: My bro, Jarrad and...Mooshoo? -oh, it's Misaki's Pat. Ok, I'm off. OFFFF I SAAY! and also, as of now, I have decided to spell my 'ouch'es with 'W's: OWCH!
...man this film Saimecan's watching, Hollywood as it is, has started to sound interresting, maybe i should join her.

Owch.

No comments: