Saturday, September 24, 2005

This whole emotional armour thing has really gotten out of hand i think, because last night i accidentialy dealt a worm in my balcony a fatal step-on and didn't even wince when i realised it. Bare foot. Kill Bill style, you know with the eye thing...OUT VILE JELLY! -no, that's King Lear. Oh God, I think I've really lost my mind :)

CURSE YOU MR. DARCY! ...It's pot lid and bunocuilars, what you want? -These are not withdrawl symptoms, and I swear on the HIGH I hate least I am not Uncle. wooo hooo, this is fuuuuun!
'Go and catch a falling star'...Here's to the annoying butterfly in The Last Unicorn:

Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, ..........Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark ............That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
-When you've gone and said/done something completely idiotic, you can always suddenly quote Shakespeare and people will think you're some tortured, maddened genius with a great deal of depth beneath that shattered surface of what is your public facade!
WOOHOO, I SPEALT THAT SOOOO WRONG!

No comments: