Sunday, September 11, 2005

The fate lying in store for you is just too cruel...But there must be some meaning to it all. There must be some meaning.

-Casshern-
(An overblown video clip clinging to the excuse of a 3 hour movie, which by all accounts aught to suck, but is strangely moving at times...and beautiful.)


-I had cereal clusters and rubarb yogurt for breakfast. Apparently we're not feeling Barbarian today...although Yogurt is a Turkish invention (and a most ingenious one at that) but that's a different story ne?
-Augh! Which reminds me; a most rivvetting discovery about Elest, courtesy of my Bro Daoud: apparently I speak Turkish with Japanese intonations. How scary is that?
-Meanwhile I am still feeling very dejected over the prospect of having blown my chance to see 'Howl's Moving Castle' yesterday. Cursed be the dozey cow who informed me that the tickets had sold out, and without so much as a note of sympathy in her voice! (sniffle)
-Any way, it's being released officially on the 23rd. Plan is to take little Saimecanii with me, but anyone else who is up for it, pray do let me know (by the way, if you don't already know, Saimecan's a lunatic (she takes after me) so it'll be fun!)
-The qourn sausages I just had don't seem to have agreed with my anatomy, I'm feeling kinda...well how to put this...I think I'm gonna be sick.
-And speaking of being sick, went for a blood test yesterday and they sucked me dry of 5 bottles worth of the stuff.

Dude: Ok, last one...
Elest: (with the needle still in her arm) 5 Bottles!? If I'm aneamic I'm just gonna get worse!
Dude: Ha ha! Yeah that's what I was thinking! (takes needle out) Ha ha...right, could you put your finger on that please, just hold it in place- (sees the claw ring) BLIMEY! THAT'S GRUESOME, AND YOU WERE AFRAID OF THE NEEDLE!
Elest: Uh, yeah. Heh heh. (thinks: Oi I was SO NOT afraid of the needle!)
Dude: I'll just pop that on there, and thats all... Are you ok?
Elest: Yeah.
Dude: You sure?
Elset: Yep, sure. (thinks: Yes mate, I always look like I'm gonna pass out. it's perfectly normal.)

-And I been thinking about Shakila's question since last night (couldn't sleep again (wasn't alone it seems.).) why is it that we never like the guys who are nice to us, and instead we indure all this heart ache from the evil bastards in our lives?
Here's a hypothesis: maybe we deserve it? -Aaah, SHI(k)T! Mom just sprayed me with the spray gun she was watering the plants with! What the hell was that for?!

No comments: